No matter what type of freight you need moved, ICAT provides highly customizable services for the continental United States.
Across multiple industries and companies large and small, we assess your shipping requirements and create a logistics plan that works for you.
Every industry, company, and individual works under the demands of a different and unique clock. At ICAT, we always give the most appropriate options available—ones that will ensure the continued success of your business and produce operational efficiencies for your team.
We are at the forefront of information technology and logistics solutions. Immediate access to your shipping information is available to you with the click of a button. The flow of accurate and time-critical information within your organization is part of our customer-centric vision. We want you to experience the transparency we strive to provide our customers.
We believe we should only take on a new client if we can:
- Affect their business positively
- Make a bottom line impact
- Ensure future sales
- Offer customized solutions
- Meet the commitments promised
We provide a wide range of domestic solutions:
- Time-definite services
(Next Day, Second Day, and Deferred)
- Next Flight Out (NFO)
- Ground expedite
- Exclusive hot shot shipments
- LTL (Less-than-Truckload)
- FTL (Full Truckload)
- Hand carry (on-board courier)
- Express air services, including air charters
- White glove services
- Specialized truck services
- Trade show, meeting, and event logistics
- Dangerous goods services
- Warehousing and distribution
- Transborder services (Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean)
- Asset management & recovery programs
- Oversize freight solutions
Blog Latest Industry Insights
Off the Rails: When Will Intermodal Get Back on Track?
As if the logistics and transportation industry hadn’t taken enough punches already this year, in comes intermodal rail issues at full steam. This past week,
Navigating the Claims Process: What You Need to Know
“Claims” – a taboo word that no one ever wants to speak of or hear about when it comes to their freight. But sometimes, even
We’re always ready to help solve your logistics challenges. Let’s talk! Call 800-572-1324 or fill out this form with your specific request and we’ll be in touch shortly!