- Consumer electronics
- Fashion and apparel
- Grocery and general merchandise
- Home and personal care
- Health and beauty
- Durable goods
- Furniture manufacturers and stores
- Department and sporting goods stores
- Global air and ocean solutions
- Cargo management services
- Last-mile and white glove delivery
- Single control tower and management
- Distribution center consolidations
- Purchase Order (PO) management
- Special project management
- Supplier-to-store distribution with multimodal transportation management
- Fully integrated Warehouse & Inventory Management System (WIMS)
- Trade show and event solutions
- Express air and ground options
- Trucking services (LTL and FTL)
We understand your revenue stream depends on our performance.
Sourcing and distribution in the current retail and consumer goods market is more complex and global than ever. Despite longer supply chains, lead times have become shorter and the speed to market is essential. Your logistics partner must understand the intricacies and requirements of the retail market to provide value and support you in this competitive environment.
We have mastered the planning, communication, visibility, and execution necessary to support the success of our retail customers. Whether your needs focus on POP display distribution, new product rollouts, or sourcing assistance, ICAT will create efficiency in your supply chain.
Blog The Latest Industry Insights
Preparing Your Shipments for Golden Week
Golden Week is quickly approaching, which means it’s time to plan ahead if your company is exporting or importing from the world’s largest source of…
Typical Documentation Needed for International Shipping
In the extensive and complex world of logistics, proper documentation plays a pivotal role in ensuring smooth operations, timely deliveries, and compliance with global regulations….
Common Logistics Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
We’re all human, which means mistakes happen. But when there’s a lack of knowledge or attempts to “cut corners” to speed things up, that’s where…
Carnet: The Passport for Goods
If you’ve ever dealt with shipping internationally, chances are you’ve at least heard of the word carnet. Chances are even greater that you’ve actually used…
Sustainable Logistics: Planning for the Future
The freight forwarding industry is crucial for the global economy, allowing goods to be moved around the world and helping businesses run smoothly. However, it…
We’re always ready to help. Give us a ring to discuss your specific logistics challenges and how to solve them. Call 800-572-1324 Or, complete this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.