- Consumer electronics
- Fashion and apparel
- Grocery and general merchandise
- Home and personal care
- Health and beauty
- Durable goods
- Furniture manufacturers and stores
- Department and sporting goods stores
- Global air and ocean solutions
- Cargo management services
- Last-mile and white glove delivery
- Single control tower and management
- Distribution center consolidations
- Purchase Order (PO) management
- Special project management
- Supplier-to-store distribution with multimodal transportation management
- Fully integrated Warehouse & Inventory Management System (WIMS)
- Trade show and event solutions
- Express air and ground options
- Trucking services (LTL and FTL)
We understand that your revenue stream depends on our performance.
Sourcing and distribution in the current retail and consumer goods market is more complex and global than ever. Despite longer supply chains, lead times have become shorter and the speed to market is essential. Your logistics partner must understand the intricacies and requirements of the retail market to provide value and support you in this competitive environment.
We have mastered the planning, communication, visibility, and execution necessary to support the success of our retail customers. Whether your needs focus on POP display distribution, new product rollouts, or sourcing assistance, ICAT will create efficiency in your supply chain.
Blog The Latest Industry Insights
Off the Rails: When Will Intermodal Get Back on Track?
As if the logistics and transportation industry hadn’t taken enough punches already this year, in comes intermodal rail issues at full steam. This past week,
The Importance of the Trucking Industry
Trucks. Big rigs. Tractor trailers. Whatever you call them, one thing is for certain: you see them on the road every single day. But, do
Yantian Port Closure Anticipated to Cause Major Delays
A partial terminal closure, after a Covid-19 outbreak at the end of May, has led the port of Yantian to engage in disinfection and quarantine
Sailing the Rough Seas of the Ocean Shipping Industry
Have you grown tired of the countless issues revolving around the ocean shipping industry? You're not alone. We’d like to say things are getting better
Navigating the Claims Process: What You Need to Know
“Claims” – a taboo word that no one ever wants to speak of or hear about when it comes to their freight. But sometimes, even
We’re always ready to help. Give us a ring to discuss your specific logistics challenges and how to solve them. Call 800-572-1324 Or, complete this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.