- Consumer electronics
- Fashion and apparel
- Grocery and general merchandise
- Home and personal care
- Health and beauty
- Durable goods
- Furniture manufacturers and stores
- Department and sporting goods stores
- Global air and ocean solutions
- Cargo management services
- Last-mile and white glove delivery
- Single control tower and management
- Distribution center consolidations
- Purchase Order (PO) management
- Special project management
- Supplier-to-store distribution with multimodal transportation management
- Fully integrated Warehouse & Inventory Management System (WIMS)
- Trade show and event solutions
- Express air and ground options
- Trucking services (LTL and FTL)
We understand your revenue stream depends on our performance.
Sourcing and distribution in the current retail and consumer goods market is more complex and global than ever. Despite longer supply chains, lead times have become shorter and the speed to market is essential. Your logistics partner must understand the intricacies and requirements of the retail market to provide value and support you in this competitive environment.
We have mastered the planning, communication, visibility, and execution necessary to support the success of our retail customers. Whether your needs focus on POP display distribution, new product rollouts, or sourcing assistance, ICAT will create efficiency in your supply chain.
Creative Product Displays
Blog The Latest Industry Insights
How Earthquakes Impact the Supply Chain
The recent earthquakes in Turkey and Syria have caused ongoing effects to the supply chain in addition to the devasting loss of life, injuries, and…
There’s Nothing General About General Average
If you don’t work in the logistics and transportation industry, chances are you’ve probably never heard of “general average.” While the term doesn’t seem complex,…
Terminology You Need to Know for Cargo Insurance
Last year, we covered the most common freight forwarding terms in the blog “Learning the Lingo of a Freight Forwarder.” We know that understanding the…
Does 2023 Look More “Normal” for the Global Supply Chain?
It seems like forever since COVID changed life as we know it. The unexpected virus created a global pandemic in a way the world hadn’t…
The Most Common Freight Forwarding Industry Myths
Last year, we did a piece on the three most common supply chain myths. But, as with anything, there are myths about EVERYTHING. We’ll get…
We’re always ready to help. Give us a ring to discuss your specific logistics challenges and how to solve them. Call 800-572-1324 Or, complete this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.